Refinery B.V. , located at IJburglaan 634E 1087 CE Amsterdam, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1087 CE Amsterdam
R. Ottens is the Data Protection Officer of Refinery89 B.V. He can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Personal data that we process
Refinery89 B.V. will only process your email address and other personal data after it has been actively provided by you, for example by creating a profile or registration on this website, in correspondence and by telephone.
2. Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com and we will delete this information.
3. For what purpose we process personal data
Refinery89 B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To offer you the possibility to create an account.
– Improvement and security of our products and services.
– Displaying relevant and personalized advertisements and content.
4. Profiling and automated decision-makingRefinery89 B.V. collects data with your permission for the purpose of building personal profiles for marketing or advertising purposes.
Refinery89 B.V. does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people.
5. Sharing personal data with third parties
Refinery89 B.V. only shares your data with third parties with your permission. It is also possible that Refinery89 B.V. is obliged to provide certain information on the basis of applicable laws and regulations, for example to the police in the context of a criminal investigation. In these cases, Refinery89 B.V. will only provide data if it is clear that there is a legal obligation to provide it.
6. Cookies, or comparable techniques, that we use
Refinery89 B.V. uses technical, functional cookies and analytical cookies. We also place tracking cookies with your permission. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
7. View, adjust or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can change several of your details yourself by choosing Edit profile in the user menu. Changes and deletion of data will be processed immediately. After registering for a newsletter, you can edit and unsubscribe your data at any time via the link provided under the e-mail.
You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Refinery89 B.V. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. How we protect personal data
Refinery89B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com. Refinery89 B.V. has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall.
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. You can see this in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving emails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
9. Contact us
You can email questions about your privacy or this privacy statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive an answer within 4 weeks.